Maryland
Options

Vintage Get-away Car.

Hey All!
I'm getting married in Upper Marlboro, MD in November and I'm looking for a cool, classic/vintage car just to get from the reception and back to the hotel. I don't particularly want to pay a ridiculous fee to rent a car for an hour (or more!) for a 15 minute drive.  However, I also want to make an appropriate exit. (I don't think that piling into my Yaris would really give the desired effect....)
Any suggestions?

Re: Vintage Get-away Car.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When I looked into renting, they were all pretty expensive.  Can you just contact a limo service about having a Towncar pick you up?  I know it wouldn't be as awesome as a classic car, but it would be much cheaper and more visually appealing than a Yaris (though we may just drive away in our Focus).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sparklechic20sparklechic20 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    is there anyone within your wedding party or family or friends of family who have something or are willing do let you use their car or anything. I know some of our friends had a family member or friend of the families neat car.
    You might be able to even call a car club that is locally around you and ask if anyone would be willing to help you out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards