California-Inland Empire

Considering a Frozen Yogurt Bar...HELP!

My future mother-in-law and I were talking about ideas for our wedding and she had suggested doing a "Frozen Yogurt Bar" for our casual/modern wedding in Palm Springs.

My FI and I don't really want a wedding cake and elected to do a dessert table but we like the idea of a yogurt bar.

Anyone know of any FRO YO company's that cater to weddings? Or are any of you wanting to do this too? Any help would be great Smile

I have heard that Pinkberry cater's but wanted other options.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Considering a Frozen Yogurt Bar...HELP!

• edited December 2011
    That sounds amazing! That is a great idea that guests will remember for a lifetime! I haven't heard of it before but you should go to local fro yo places in the area and ask if they cater. They might be more reasonably priced than Pinkberry.

• edited December 2011
    SOME golden spoons will cater (i know the las vegas one does...)
    Also, you can do a search for food trucks, and you can get some ice cream/frozen yogurt truck vendors to come to your wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello Future Mrs Davis! Instead of cake, more modern brides are choosing Cake Bonbons! They are really fun and the guests love them! Check us out at www.LeCakeBonbon.com
  • Hi there!  Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt is now doing wedding catering! 855-gldn-spn or charnelle@goldenspoon.com. We would love to hear more about your special day and how we can help!
  • You may want to also contact any local frozen yogurt shops.  I contacted my favorite one and, although they aren't technically in the business of catering, they were happy to help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards