July 2013 Weddings

Health and Fitness Accountability Thread

Hello ladies! 

I think this weekly thread will be a good place for us to jot down what our plan is for the week. Also, let us know how last week went. . .

I'll start. . . 

Last week I skipped the gym on Thursday. I was EXHAUSTED and I knew if I pushed too hard I would end up sick. I slept from 7:30pm - 5:30am Thursday night into Friday. Overall, I stuck to my diet pretty well and felt good about the cardio I got in at the gym. 

This week the plan is as follows:
Monday - Gym after work, cardio and abs

Tuesday - Sipping and Painting class with some co-workers - rest day

Wednesday - School Christmas Pagent after schoolo - rest day

Thursday - Training session with Personal Trainer

Friday - Gym right after my 1/2 day at school - cardio and arms/legs

Saturday - Flying to Michigan - rest day

Sunday - Floor exercises and workout DVD with my sister. 

Re: Health and Fitness Accountability Thread

• ive been sick all last week hoping today or tomorrow get back to exercising.  ive lost 6.5 pounds over 2 wks :)
  • I was naughty today :( There were so many tasty treats on the table by the copier at work today, and I was at the copier a lot...  Oh well - tomorrow's another day!  (One of our vendors sent over "Magic Bites" which were "Mini Fairytale Brownies"!  They were amazing.)

Here's the plan:

Tonight: Off - going to watch FI's bowling game.
    Tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday: Power Yoga!
    Friday: Probably off, but may do something else, like walking or whatever.
    Saturday: Power yoga in the morning, then power shopping in the afternoon!  Gotta get everything done!  Then, I think the haunted house FI and I worked at over Halloween is having an encore "nightmare before x-mas" round that night, and I'll probably be selling tickets.
    Sunday: Take it easy and celebrate!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ugh! I've been soooo bad lately! Plus the university gym in closed until Jan. 3rd.

This week I'll probably do walks with the dog in the am and hopefully throw in a benderfitness.com video daily.

Once the gym reopens I hope to get into heavy lifting 5 times a week (I've seen some amazing results on women! It literally seems to blast fat better than cardio) and some cardio 3x a week.

What I really need to get into is getting my eating under control. I'm a very picky eater and branching out has been a struggle.

If anyone is on SparkPeople, add me! BiologyBride :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Training to be the next companion.

• emmy- whats power yoga?
  • Im on Sparkpeople as well. jajumommy2000.

Anyway, I have done really well! Been to the gym almost everyday!! I did take Friday off because I had been every day for almost 2 weeks and I was getting burned out. Because of that I have decided that Friday will be my rest day. I will still walk during lunch for 10 minutes around the building, but that will be it.  I weigh and measure tomorrow, fingers crossed.

So, this week: 

Today, Wednesday, Saturday: cardio 30 minutes, strength training, stretching
    Tues, Thurs: 30 minutes bike, stretching.

Not sure about Sunday or beginning of next week. We are supposed to go to my parents but they are getting snow and if it gets bad we wont drive up. If we do, I will have to settle for walking in the FREEZING cold, which I hate!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• southern - it's also called vinyasa flow yoga.  It's a style of yoga where you move through poses with your breath.  Through most of the class, you're constantly moving from one pose to the next, so it can get pretty intense!  I love it!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards