California-Inland Empire
Options

caterer!

whos everyone using for their caterer? we have started exploring other options- lol.

Re: caterer!

• Options
    MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think we're going to be using Crepes Bonaparte. It's different! :)

Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our caterer is through our venue so unless you want to get married at the same place as me I don't know if you can use him ;)

I went to a bridal show and 24 Carrots was there and it was amazing! You could also go to www.weddingwire.com and search through their list of caterers because you can see reviews too =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi bride2belC,

I highly recommend our caterer he's awesome and didn't even charge us for plates, glasswear or flatwear and he totally worked with our budget. In fact he went below what I have given him :) His name is Robert from Affordable Elegance Catering http://www.affordablelegancecatering.com/ we had other friends use him for their weddings and I just had him for an event at work and it got tons of compliments. Let him know Jenny B sent you :)
  • Options
    jadebride25jadebride25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @ Jennyb: Wow, that seems really great. I'm on a really tight budget too and would love to be able to have great food for and inexpensive price. Would you mind telling what your budget for food was?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    fernaldafernalda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have booked Robert at Affordable Elegence as well for my August 2011 wedding and he has been fabulous so far.  Really enjoyed the tasting and his prices are very reasonable and the food is fantastic!  Can't wait to see how great the food is at the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards