Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning!

I think all of that sleep the other night was more than enough for me...I got up way before my alarm today! Last night was fun..I met my SIL at the mall for her makeup trial run for her wedding in June (she's using the same person I did). They were having an event, so another girl did my makeup, too and I ended up buying a lot. I'm excited to try and use it today Tongue out (such a dork, I know).

Tonight we are having dinner at Il Pizzaiolo with  my parents and brothers for a joint birthday celebration: my mom's bday was the 20th, my dads is today, and mine is tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    phillychica85phillychica85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol-the internet is so slow here it doesn't show new postings until you hit refresh at least a few times. Sorry for the double posting before!

Here's my post:

Hi ladies,

Mornings are always too busy for me to come on the TK but since today is proving to be different thought I'd post :)

Had a wonderful  and relaxing solo night in as H was at the Dane Cook show. I ordered Sex and the City 2 on demand. I had seen it in the theatres back in the spring but just love it. The movie is so over the top loca, I think that's why I enjoy it so much. Just a nice break from everyday realities!

I almost hit a deer on my way to work. Thankfully it was still in our neighborhood so I was only going 30 miles or so. I'm still not used to all of the deer/roadkill everywhere :( But I did hear on the radio that Bon Jovi is coming to the Consol Engery Center next February so I am most stoked about that! We already got our tickets for U2 in July so it's shaping up to be a great concert season :)

Jamie-I wanted to add congrats on winning first place! I love to bake and wish I had more time to do so.

Hope that everyone has a wonderful day!
    My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jamie- Happy B-day a day early! Enjoy your dinner!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards