Oklahoma

The Barn in Tulsa

Could someone please share the phone number to The Barn with me?  I cant find it ANYWHERE! The one number I did find was a residential number and had no idea what I was talking about. 

Thanks for the help in advance!!!

Re: The Barn in Tulsa

• Mershon Catering and Event Design has The Barn listed as a venue they work with...I would call them and see if they have contact information (which I'm sure they totally do!). 918.747.0623
  • I don't have the phone number, but when I was planning my wedding I was considering it but had no luck contacting anyone! Good luck! It's beautiful!
  • Leslie Taylor 918-639-7010 she is who you would need to speak to. I went on a tour with her and have all the venue infomation. We decided to go with a differnt venue but the Barn was in my top 3! Good luck!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_barn-tulsa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:127Discussion:2032bcc5-d69d-468a-8146-fc3f6696015aPost:d4575f7c-8158-4a8f-863b-bfb7e97161ab">Re: The Barn in Tulsa</a>:
    [QUOTE]Leslie Taylor 918-639-7010 she is who you would need to speak to. I went on a tour with her and have all the venue infomation. We decided to go with a differnt venue but the Barn was in my top 3! Good luck!
    Posted by hrshipley[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>***Just curious, what venue did you end up choosing?  Congrats.</div><div>
    </div><div>jes

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards