Indiana
Options

Fort Wayne Area-Wedding Photographer???

Has anyone used or heard good things about Stevenson Photo (Fort Wayne ,IN) www.kstevensonphoto.com/">www.kstevensonphoto.com. I met with him last week. Seems very reasonable and passionate about what he does. I just want to make sure it's a reliable company. After searching for reviews online, I've yet to find any???

Re: Fort Wayne Area-Wedding Photographer???

• Options
    topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haven't heard of him but his work is very nice!

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    franea03franea03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually checked him out as well! I really liked the work he did. But...I ended up going with Olivia Fey Photography because she photographed the same, but more was in her pacakge.  Check her out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Angie Karapontos- from Didier Photography!
    ~my new planning bio~ ~I am proud to be in love with a American Solider- He's a true American hero~ ~"When i close my eyes by your side is where i'll always be"~
  • Options
    Shay022Shay022 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know anything about that particular photographer.  After looking at other's prices and packages, we chose Westworks Photography.  They were afforable and we were able to get a lot for our money. We love our pictures, too! Check out their website:  http://www.westworksphotography.com. If you check out their blog you can view a few pics of us in the May posts, we are "Shaley and Zach."

Some of my other favorites were: Fey photography, Anna Lynch McClary Photography, and Eighth Day Photography.

I recommend going to a bridal show where you can meet various vendors all at once.  There is usually a show every January at the ACD museum in Auburn.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards