Canada-Ontario
Options

Arcadian Court

Has anyone ever been to a wedding at Arcadian Court (at Bay & Queen)? We are seriously considering it for our venue but have no idea what the food is like (and can't do a tasting until we sign a contract).  Thanks!

Re: Arcadian Court

• Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to a wedding but attended other banquets there. The food tasted decent, nothing really spectacular or special.

There used to be a knottie here who had worked there at one point, and had some gross stories about mishandling and recycling of food. But I don't remember the details... sorry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is a thread asking about Arcadian Court from before. I think sugiepie was the one who had worked there, but she didn't really give any details in this thread, unfortunately. (She had mentioned some stuff before, but that was before the boards changed format; those threads are long gone.)

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_arcadian-court-downtown-toronto
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    lalap69lalap69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI attended a wedding there several years back and he remembered liking it and thinking the food was good.  We were seriously considering going with them, but they took too long to call me back about seeing the venue and so we booked elsewhere.
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards