Honeymoon Discussions

Where to go?!?

Hey everyone! So my fiance and I want to go somewhere exotic for our honeymoon. I dont just want to sit on a beach, we are both history and culture buffs so we are thinking of going somewhere diffferent. We are planning a 2 week honeymoon and would like to see 2 different places. So far our list consists of Morocco, African Safari, Greece, Indonesia, New Zealand, Dubai, and Thailand. I was wondering if anyone had any other ideas? And if anyone has been to these places and can give me some good info on them. Thank youTongue out

Re: Where to go?!?

• my first thought is, with travel time, for new zealand plus another place, would 2 weeks be enough time?
    i'd probably think of morocco and span or tunisia and sicily or italy, greece and turkey...

• We decided on a 12 day Mediterranean Cruise.  This way we can see multiple counties and not have to worry about booking hotels.  Even though you are limited in time on how long you can stay in each country, I figured if we really saw something that we loved, it would be the catalyst to go back before babies come.  :)   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards