Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Good morning!

I can't believe we haven't had a good morning post yet...so Good Morning!

What's up everyone?  I havne't been here much lately, staying busy in my new position at work.  I think this weekend will be live music weekend for us.  We're going to a blues bar tonight to see a band and then on Sunday night going to see a band that my best friend is the lead singer of.  It's their first "gig" so I'm interested to hear them!  What are you all up to this weekend?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    Hi Dani- I'm totes working ALL weekend. BUT my MOH/Best friend is coming in Sunday night to make cupcakes and crash, then Monday we are going BM dress shopping/trying on. :-)
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• Options
    Hai! :)

We are doing NOTHING this weekend. And I'm so excited.
  • Options
    danieliza1127danieliza1127 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2010
    Aww Sep72 that sounds like fun Sunday and Monday!
  • Options
    Morning!  Trying to go through emails at the moment.

This weekend we don't have much planned, although tomorrow we'll be at our local bar cheering on the Canes! Beat those Buckeyes!  Other than that hopefully doing absolutely nothing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Good morning!

I'm back at work today -- still not feeling 100%, but determined not to use any more sick time.

I'm so excited for this weekend!  Sunday is my 27th birthday, so (fingers crossed that I feel well enough and that the weather holds up) FI and I are taking a day trip to Newport, RI!  I'm so excited, I went there for college and I haven't been back in years.  I can't wait and I hope I'm feeling back to normal by then.  And that it doesn't rain.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• Options
    I just received an e-mail that our office is closing early at 2:00 today, so now it is officially a good morning! Woo!
  • Options
    LTB - what orchard are you going to?  Milburn?
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    Morning! Since I have first period planning, I got to run off all of the Algebra 3 tests for the department this morning. All 178, double-sided, stapled copies, divided into stacks of 30, 56, and 92 for the individual teachers. Sure, I can do that for you guys, and exactly how can we turn this into a quid pro quo situation? Oh, right, we can't. Bah, humbug.

Weekend should be good, though. We are having a picnic by the lake this evening, so that should be fun.
  • Options
    Happy birthday baystate! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-115?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5cf405ed-3151-4edc-93a6-1cf5a3bf3e32Post:5f2fda36-48e2-4cd5-ae8a-c0f4e034b195">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just received an e-mail that our office is closing early at 2:00 today, so now it is officially a good morning! Woo!
    Posted by vallyhoo[/QUOTE]

LUCKY!!
  • Options
    Good Morning.  I'm here, just busy at work today.  Nobody is really here so it's nice and quiet and I love it!  I also have left over tacos for lunch which makes me happy!  :) 

This weekend I'll be watching my Buckeyes BEAT the Canes.  (Sorry MrsFezz, that's just how it goes)  ;) 

OH - and almost forgot, my aunts are coming into town from Chicago to visit, so that part is VERY exciting! 
  • Options
    I am going to attempt inception for the 4th time tonight.  (every time i go it's sold out)
    Stagette in edmonton tomorrow.
    Sunday driving home hungover. 

I have to admit I wish I could curl up at home all weekend.  But, oh well.  It will be fun.  I just feel like so much is going on in my life at the moment.  Once thanksgiving is over life will slow down again.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Good morning! I was going to start the thread, but thought maybe we just weren't doing one on purpose.

I have no concrete weekend plans. Tomorrow I may go to a festival in N GA with my mom (if she even goes); if not I'll just stay home and pretend to watch football with my H and read. 

I have my first Bus Finance test Monday night, so I know that I'll need to study for that at some point and get my professor-approved cheat sheet together. 

Sunday, we're going to try out a new church that we were too lazy to try out last week, and that's about it.

• Options
    Happy Birthday Bay! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-115?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5cf405ed-3151-4edc-93a6-1cf5a3bf3e32Post:9a70210a-6064-4783-ad49-432960fc998a">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE] Once thanksgiving is over life will slow down again.
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]

Umm, that's a long time from now! 
  • Options
    Thanks, Dani!

Vally -- that sounds like a VERY good day!  I wish my office closed early!

Books read in 2012: 21/50

• Options
    Totally jealous, Vally. TOTES.

We don't have much planned for the weekend. I'm going to a passion party tonight - a bridal shower one - and I'm looking forward to it. I've only been to one before, and it was NOT a good group of girls, so this should be more relaxed. Then tomorrow I have the bride's actual shower (this is the bride who made out an invitation to Jamie & Matt - and only invited us to the dance)...but other than that, just working on the house. I'm hosting our corporate fall bbq, and want my kitchen to be DONE for it.
  • Options
    Does anyone have any experience with keeping squirrels away?  We never put our car in the garage before but we've now been using our garage with the new car and a squirrel was in there this morning trying to make a nest up in the roof ledge area.  I don't want it to climb up in the engine when the weather gets really cold and chew on things. 

Does squirrel stopper work? 
  • Options
    Good morning!  Happy birthday bay!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-115?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5cf405ed-3151-4edc-93a6-1cf5a3bf3e32Post:d7733008-a01e-4373-9cc0-3ceea3122947">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]  This weekend I'll be watching my Buckeyes BEAT the Canes.  (Sorry MrsFezz, that's just how it goes)  ;) 
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

We'll see! ;)  I just hope the Canes win because if they lose I will have the crankiest H ever.  I hate that.  Should definitely be a good game though, no doubt.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-115?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5cf405ed-3151-4edc-93a6-1cf5a3bf3e32Post:5d067205-e5dd-4920-9676-1966f34864ca">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]...  Sunday, we're going to try out a new church that we were too lazy to try out last week, and that's about it.  
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]

it isn't in Gainesville, FL, I hope!?!

:P

Happy early birthday baystate!
  • Options
    Good morning.  I'm in countdown mode... And I really don't want to be at work today... really really.
  • Options
    Stack, I've lived in Kent (squirrel capital of ohio fer sure) and all the times that I parked outside in the cold after having my car running, I have never had a squirrel. Cats, yes. Squirrels, no.
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• Options
    Hi :)  I am super tired, got absolutely no sleep last night.  I am heading to my parents for the weekend while H does some traveling for work.  My sister wants to try on dresses for her upcoming wedding so that should be interesting. 
  • Options
    Oh and I just remembered, my coworker's business card was drawn out of the little fishbowl at Noodles & Co so we all get free lunch today!  Woohoo!
  • Options
    MORNING!  My dog woke up at 5am and wouldn't settle down, so FI took her for her 3.5 mile walk half an hour early (while it was still dark!)  Then she still wouldn't settle down!  She chewed up a cardboard box and pooped in the hallway!  I'm ready to trade her in.

My MOH is in town this weekend!  We're going to the Boston College vs. Kent State game tomorrow, and watching football the rest of the day (my Boilers better beat Western Illinois!).  And Stacks, I'll definitely cheer for OSU against Miami, ANY DAY!
  • Options
    Dani - Thanksgiving in Canada is October 11.
  • Options
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good morning! : it isn't in Gainesville, FL, I hope!?! :P Happy early birthday baystate!
    Posted by vallyhoo[/QUOTE]

If only it were a liiiiittle closer. If I can't get up to drive 5 minutes, I probably can't get up to drive to the next state. Not <em>this </em>weekend, anyway.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-115?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5cf405ed-3151-4edc-93a6-1cf5a3bf3e32Post:ed4d1876-6c92-4691-b720-ff3ffa68d5ce">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stack, I've lived in Kent (squirrel capital of ohio fer sure) and all the times that I parked outside in the cold after having my car running, I have never had a squirrel. Cats, yes. Squirrels, no.
    Posted by sep72fendr[/QUOTE]

I've never worried about outside, but this is inside my detached garage that they've used to nest in the past 2 winters.  I'm trying to figure out a way to stop them from coming in so they nest somewhere else.  This morning they had all kinds of greenery they were starting to pull into the upper rafts.  Also, this summer when we went to clean up the garage they had eaten an entire box that had old plates in it that was sitting on a shelf.  We were hoping just using the garage more often would deter them, but apparently they're still planning on nesting. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-115?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5cf405ed-3151-4edc-93a6-1cf5a3bf3e32Post:af8e59b5-69de-4221-aebe-b21855eba465">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dani - Thanksgiving in Canada is October 11.
    Posted by pumpkinpumpkin[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh okay, I guess that's a little better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards