August 2012 Weddings

What color shoe would go best with a CORAL bridesmaid dress? Silver? or Gold??

I'm needing some help/advice on deciding what color shoe my bridesmaids should wear with their coral colored dresses?! Would Gold or Silver look better? We were leaning towards gold because the silver almot blends in with the coral and doesnt make it pop. Do you guys think a nude/tan color would go good?? HELP!! thx :)

Re: What color shoe would go best with a CORAL bridesmaid dress? Silver? or Gold??

• I think tan/nude is very popular right now and would look awesome.  But I'd have to see the dress to know better!

I can't picture silver blending in with coral - I would have thought the gold would be a closer color.

Anniversary

• I think the nude shoe would look good, and I agree with calindi that I couldn't imagine silver blending in with coral (I'd think a shiny silver sandal would really pop)! 

Is it possible to bring some different colored shoes to hold up to the dress?  I've heard of people doing that to help pick a style/color!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My girls are going to be in coral too! We're all thinking a tan/nude shoe is going to look best! Very summery!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest

image140 Invited
    image107 Ready to Party
    image33 Missing Out
  • AjoydAjoyd member
    First Comment

My dresses are a pretty close color to coral and I'm doing metallic silver leather for my girls. I was reading the current issue of In Style and they did a feature on peach and said that it goes well with coral and silver, which to me means that coral and silver also go well together.

Nude would also be cool though.

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards