Tennessee

Cheapest venue in Memphis, TN?

Hey! I was looking for the cheapest place to have my wedding and reception in Memphis, TN. I am from the area but not super familiar with any venues. My wedding style is sort of classic vintage. Does anyone know of any good places to have the wedding?

Re: Cheapest venue in Memphis, TN?

• edited December 2011

Lichterman Nature Center and the outdoors of the Botanic Gardens are relatively inexpensive. A lot of places offer discounted rates if you rent on a weekday.

Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    I am looking for the same thing!  I have thought about the Botanic Gardens, but I'm just not sure!  I'll let you know if I find anything Kandi.
  • edited December 2011
    Alot of our brides say Chimes and Occasions is one of the most reasonable venue's around.  If you need more help please feel free to email me.  We have photographed at a lot of locations around here and can give you some venue names.  If you are looking for a photographer, we are very affordable.  All of our packages include a cd of your wedding day images.  Price's range from $850-$1800! 

E-mail:  twiceaschic@gmail.com
    Follow us on Facebook!
  • clm497clm497 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anywhere has a discount on a weekday. Some even have a discount for a sat morning service. Also you have a lot more options when you have under 100 people. You might be able to rent out a house.. Community Centers or Church Banquet halls will be more reasonable than a hotel or country club. 

Good Luck!
  • buckeyegirl58buckeyegirl58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could check out the venue that I used- Memphis Waterworks.  It's fairly inexpensive, and definitely vintage due to all of the antique-y things around.
  • edited December 2011
    There is a place on Cooper in midtown called Chimes & Occasions.  It has a chapel next door to a reception hall.  It was really nice when my best friend had her wedding there last year. 
  • I was wondering about some places in Memphis, Tennessee to get married with a budget. I heard the botanic gardens is a great place. Please help with places and prices! Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards