Pennsylvania

Vendors in the Poconos/Bethlehem Area

I'm just starting planning my wedding and just want to get my feet wet. I'm just looking for some vendors you had used or have good reviews/pricing from for my wedding. 

We have no vendors in mind except the DJ so we could use all the help we can get!!! 

Thanks!!! Laughing
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Vendors in the Poconos/Bethlehem Area

• Im from the scranton area but We booked sweet exposures in Nazareth for our photography. They were very reasonably priced and super nice! Hth!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We are going with Sweet Exposures also... They do amazing work and are super nice! Its also a HUGE plus that they are super affordable!

Our DJ is RMK Entertainment... LOVE them!

for flowers I am going to the Flower Cart in Easton.. Billy is really easy to work with and will keep you on budget!

If you haven't gotten your dress or BM's dresses ... Sandra's!... They couldn't be nicer or more accomidating and if you have a budget in mind they have dresses in all price ranges, but don't only show you stuff at the high end of your budget. My dress budget was $3000 and Mariah suggested a dress that ended up being the one and it was only $600!!!! I love the dress and loved the fact that they didn't try to make me spend every last penny of my dress budget just cause I could!
  • lls31lls31 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Our vendors are:

Gown and BM dresses - Bridals By Sandra (Deb Z was my consultant and she was fantastic)
    Venue - Hanover Grande Ballroom at the Best Western 
    Photographer - Jennifer Rotz Photography (and I also recommend DeLorenzo Photography)
    DJ - JDA Mobile
    Cake - Granny Schmidt's 
    Hair - Beauty Innovations
    Makeup - Lauren's Makeup Designs

21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dress - Jon's Bridal by Suzanne in Allentown ( I originally went to Sandras - they have beautiful dresses, but the one dress I almost bought would have needed to get a ton of alterations before it would be exactly what I wanted and I was sketchy if it would come out correct so I looked elsewhere  and ended up finding the perfect dress at Jons! )

Bridesmaid Dresses - Bridals by Sandra

Photography - Tim Miller Photography - Tim and Liz Miller are FANTASTIC!!

Cake - Granny Schmidts

Flowers - Simply Unique

DJ - Laser DJ

...still working on limos and a videographer!
  • Photographer - Matt Wright (Fig Tree Photography).  He's out of Philly, but traveling up to the Poconos for our wedding at no additional cost to us.

Flowers - Bonnie Hill Farm (located in Columbia, NJ, but basically right outside of the Poconos)

Cake - Merry's Custom Cakes (They are included through our venue ... so we might as well use them.  I haven't had any interactions with them yet, so I can't really speak about them as a vendor as of now.)

DJ (even though you don't need) - Paris of Good Vibrations.  I've only heard a gazillion great things about him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards