Just Engaged and Proposals

goal accomplished

I'm engaged!!! Never thought he'd ask but he decided one day it was time and proposed that night. He knew if he planned i'd figured it out. He such an awful liar, (good trait), and i still had a good idea what was going on. He did the honor of asking my parents if they permitted this union, and of course they loved it. His parents, who live in another country, found out a few days later. We already picked the date too and its not for another year and a half. My only goal in life is to be happy and i am with him. This amazing man want to make me his wife..what girl wouldn't be excited.  

Re: goal accomplished

• Congratulations!
  • Congrats!

Enjoy your engagement :)
  • Congratulations!
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congratulations!  Sounds as though you two are ready!  It can be an adjustment for your family (especially your mom) to get used to!  Enjoy being engaged and good luck planning!
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_goal-accomplished?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:367a4047-021a-4012-a1b3-7322cf308695Post:62196b61-6f79-413f-b497-710e31a19282">Re: goal accomplished</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on your engagement. This is totally off subject but MissySue I LOVE your new siggy pic. I am an Ohio girl myself so go bucks!
    Posted by skyler1108[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I have gotten so many compliments on it. I was bummed at the loss last Saturday, but hey, I guess they didn't deserve to win anyway. They had it with 12 min to go and blew it.
  • Congrats! His parents will come around, don't worry.

My dad is from Greece so my FI def. had to ask him for permission to marry me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards