New York-Western
Options

Samuels Grande Manor

So we've decided to go with Samuel's for both ceremony and reception. Ive read other posts, but Im curious to know from anyone who has actually been to a wedding there, does the fact that they host more than 1 wedding a night really make any difference? Hows the food? Service? Any other helpful info on this location would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Samuels Grande Manor

• Options
    I have been to a few weddings there and I have never noticed a difference. I know some brides complained because there guest will share a bathroom but I never noticed who was in the bathroom and there wasn't a line. I think you will be very happy with your choice.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I'm getting married there too, not the ceremony, just the reception.  They seem to be pretty good so I wouldn't worry.  The only thing that makes me nervous about things like that is rain.  With the wierd weather lately you never know.  And if it's inside then it's just not that nice.  My cousin got married like 6 or 7 years ago and it was when we had that one freak tornado in Buffalo like the only one in history and it hailed and everything, so just make sure you would be happy if its inside. 
  • Options
    monique, I scoured sites looking for pics, I was able to find some here:

http://lipinogafloristbuffaloweddingflowers.com/reception.aspx 

i think it's the josephine room...  i wish I could find one of like a whole room shot

if you find any, let me know, I'm trying to figure out my decorations, thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards