Wedding Woes

I could have seen Ton Loc last night

One of the local agencies had their huge annual bash last night.  We were told there would be "two grammy-nominated performers," but it was top secret until the event.

They turned out to be Ton Loc, who just did his 4-5 biggest hits, and Digital Underground, who played a full set.

We had arranged for MIL to come to our house to watch the boys, but she ended up with some kind of food poisoning or other horrific gastrointestinal distress yesterday and couldn't come.

I asked HIO if she wanted to be my date instead, but she was all "wah. I'm tired."

I'm on day 6 of a very annoying head cold, so I just stayed home and watched people tweet about it and post FB pictures. 

I'm not necessarily sorry I stayed home (this cold is kicking my butt), but it probably would have been fun to see Ton Loc sing Funky Cold Medina live.

Re: I could have seen Ton Loc last night

• I saw Digital Underground about 6 years ago (it was a total fluke, they happened to be playing at a bar that we were at - - unannounced/unpromoted).   They were so much fun!!!!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards