September 2012 Weddings

Only 6 things left to do!

1.Order Programs/Rehersal Dinner Invites
2. Candy Buffet
3. name tags for platted dinner
4.favors(making cake pops)
5. string beads for our centerpieces(which will hopefully get done this week!)
6. gifts for groomsmen and parents!

Re: Only 6 things left to do!

• That is pretty impressive!  Not to freak you out of anything but don't forget things like seating (typically can't be done until a few weeks before) and finalizing your schedule with all of your vendors, WP, parents, etc.
  • well thats exciting congrats!
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • That's awesome! Don't forget to factor in all the little details - that's how my list got so long lol
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Oh wow..I was feeling good about how much I had done until I read your post.  Most of the things I have left to do are just the little details though that can't really be done until a little bit closer to the day.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_only-6-things-left-to-do?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:28ecd943-314b-4d43-81bb-7579d44e648cPost:a00f65a2-db4d-4e78-9c97-4eb22a1ca466">Re: Only 6 things left to do!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is pretty impressive!  Not to freak you out of anything but don't forget things like seating (typically can't be done until a few weeks before) and finalizing your schedule with all of your vendors, WP, parents, etc.
    Posted by volleygurl0306[/QUOTE]

<div>I am not doing a seating chart, I am putting all the name tags on a table and people can fend for themselves!</div>
  • I did forget one more thing :)  Scanning pictures in the computer for our slideshow...but FI can do that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards