Florida-North Florida

I'm a MRS!! Vendor Reviews-Gainesville

So the day has finally come, and just as quickly it was over. I can not believe how smoothly my day went. Nothing went wrong and my DOC was AMAZING! I wanted for nothing and no one bothered me with anything, she was truly on top of her game!. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! We went out downtown after the wedding and had a blast with each other!

Ceremony and Reception Venue-Sweetwater Branch- A

These guys are truly professionals and everything went off with out a hitch. What was really great was being able to have the ceremony and reception in the same place. You also bring in your own alcohol, so you save money there and if you order from Dorn's, they deliver for only $10 and you can return anything unused for a full refund. We also stayed in the Honeymoon cottage which was super convenient. The jacuzzi tub was great to soak in after a LONG day and night.  The food was GREAT! The chuck roast tenders and stuffed mushrooms were awesome. Breakfast the next morning is made to order and the cheese grits and french toast casserole are phenomenal. I highly recommend them.

Photographer-Rob Witzel Wedding Photography- A+
I can't say enough great things about this guy. He does amazing work and I am so excited to get the pics. At the reception, he set up his laptop and started a slideshow of the days photos he already took and it was a huge hit with the guests. From what little I saw, I can't wait to see them after he puts his special touches on them. He made lme ook like a super model. He also puts the photos on Pictage so your guests can log in and view them and also order prints directly if they wish. He also provided personalized business cards with our names and the website to view the event. He was non-intrusive and when he arrived, the whole day was finally real to me and I broke down, but he was so reassuring. It was a great experience.

DJ-Innovative Entertainment-Matt O'brien-B
Matt did the music for the ceremony and reception for about $300 cheaper than all the other DJ's in town and he was very easy to work with. He was able to find all the music I requested for the ceremony easily. My only issue is that we wanted a "hip-hop clubby" music package for the reception, (what I also call Booty shakin' music, LOL) and he did play that, but we hadn't heard some of the songs he played before, so it's a bit hard to dance to something you don't know. But that could have also been my fault because we only specifically requested a few songs and left the rest up to him. He did play every song we requested and was able to find requests from my guests quickly and easily. Not a bad thing to say at all.

Florist and DOC-Marianne Cuevas-Primetime Design-A+
Marianne is fantastic. She took care of every single detail and her floral design skills are awesome. My reception looked like a dream and she made the transition from ceremony to reception completely seamless. She has a very controlled and calm personality that I truly appreciated and it rubbed off on me, which was great because I am a ball of nerves all the time! It was easy for her, since she was doing the flowers, to jump into that coordinating role. I couldn't have handled it all with out her! She really has a gift for this.

I will be sure to post pics as soon as I get them. If I can give any piece of advice to the new bride, just try to remember it's all about you and your husband. The guests will be fine, just remember to truly stay in the moment with each other because it goes by so fast!! Have fun and enjoy your day! -Stacie
Me: 33 DH: 36 History of left ovarian pain and cysts. Laporoscopy in 1999 and 2001 showed possible cysts and minor adhesions. TTC since May 2011. Day 3: TSH 1.60mIU/L FSH 6.8mIU/mL Estradiol 46 pg/mL Day 10: FSH 5.3mIU/mL Sperm motility and morph 80% (Normal). HSG on 3/23/12 shows bilateral mid-tubal obstructions. Laparoscopy 5/22/12 revealed 100% bilateral obstruction, IVF only option to conceive.

Re: I'm a MRS!! Vendor Reviews-Gainesville

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  I'm glad all of your vendors were great.  Rob was my photographer too and he's amazing.  He also has a quick turnaround so I wouldn't be surprised if you got all of your pictures in a couple of weeks.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards