Wedding Reception Forum

Rustic and/or unique wedding reception venue

I am looking for a very unique and different place to have my wedding reception next fall. I would prefer to have more of a rustic feel in a barn or cabin. I have looked and looked and have contacted/looked at just about every place that I know of that has this barn setting that I want. Does anyone know of any barn venues from word of mouth, or even unique venues around northeast OH? I have already looked at brookside farms and a ton of others 

Re: Rustic and/or unique wedding reception venue

• Your local board is a good place to start.

Also, while a barn/rustic wedding sounds lovely, it's neither "unique" nor "different."  A lot of people do rustic/barn weddings.  The good part of this is that a lot of barn or rustic venues are becoming available for weddings because they are so trendy now, so you are more likely to find someplace suitable.   The downside is that...well...they are getting more and more common.   This doesn't mean you shouldn't do it!  If it fits your personality, then definitely go for it!  Just reailze that there is almost nothing you can do for a wedding that is truly "unique" - someone somewhere has done it before:-)

Happy planning:-)
    DSC_9275
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards