South Asian Weddings
Options

It's out of here!

What is one thing you plan on getting rid or you got rid of when you and FI/DH start living together??

He has this clock which makes different car engine noises on the hour. Scares me everytime!! It's going once I move in!!

Re: It's out of here!

• Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

LOL we don't have any annoying house hold items to get rid of...it will probably be more of the clothes of his that I think he can do better without ;) ...or shoes of mine that I should give up !

• Options
    NYchica2012NYchica2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahaha..I LOVE his taste in household things so I don't plan on getting rid of anything of his.  I'm sure he wants me to do a MASSIVE closet clean though.  
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The used couch, where DH brought it from Dallas, and I don't know where it's been, it looked pathetic... but we steam cleaned it, and it looked at least sanitized; we donated it to a local charity!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_its-out-of-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:4383bc7d-d199-4789-928f-dcb002747c40Post:0782ae14-666a-4735-bb0d-cc93b64ee1cc">Re: It's out of here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The used couch, where DH brought it from <strong>Dallas</strong>, and I don't know where it's been, it looked pathetic... but we steam cleaned it, and it looked at least sanitized; we donated it to a local charity!
    Posted by kpwedkk[/QUOTE]

This makes it awesome!!! J/K It's great you gave it to a good cause.
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe it was donated and we didn't know how old it was :-O

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if there is anything. Although I should probably do a serious closet cleaning. But I refuse to share my closet with him. He can have the one in the guest bedroom. Mine has a built in shoe rack, he won't appreciate it ;)
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Certain articles of clothing that are more holes than fabric will be the first to go when I start doing his laundry!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards