August 2013 Weddings
Options

Engagement Pictures

Have any of you taken engagement pictures yet?  If so could you share your pics if you don't mind.  I love looking at other people e-pics to get an idea about different shots.  We just scheduled our pictures for June 26 and I can't wait!

Re: Engagement Pictures

• Options
    we took ours actually in like october lol. I have some of our pics on my facebook most albums are private but my engagement pics arent 

Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    We also have ours scheduled for June 26th. Here are some shots that have "inspired" me.

http://ashleyandstephen2013.weebly.com/must-takes.html
  • Options
    How did your shoot go last night?? Ours went very well, we brought our dog along with and I was unsure how well she would behave and look at the camera but she did really well. I cant wait to get the pictures back. We should have a teaser within the next couple of days then all the pictures in about 3 weeks time.
  • Options
    I'm glad your pictures went well and your dog behaved.  Our pictures went really well last night.  We really loved the photographer that we got (we used one of the weddingchannel deals for the photographer).  Our session was supposed to be an hour according to our deal but she was great and shot for an hour 20 min.  We got in all types of shots all over the area.  We should be getting our pictures back in two weeks and we can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards