Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Programs

When should I send for the programs and menu cards? I want to get as much done as soon as possible so that I won't have to worry about it last minute. But I don't wanna do it too soon

Re: Programs

• Options
    slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012

When you finalize the details is when I would start having them printed. When you decide on the menu and there is no possible way for changes then I would print the menu cards. For the programs I would do the same. Make sure no details will be changed on them such as time, songs, etc. Sometimes the programs can be a little closer to the wedding perhaps like 3 months before.

To give you an idea: My wedding is a little over 5 months away. I am getting ready to design my menus because we finalized the food and will have them printed by the end of Feb as my goal. Next month I will be doing the programs after our final meeting with the officiant and hopefully have them printed up by the end of March or begnning of April.
    BUT don't do yours unless you KNOW there will be no changes.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I have been working on my programs on and off for the last 3 months.  I put all of the basic information in it and have updated it as I went along.  I am having a full Catholic mass, so the order and events during the ceremony won't change in order.

We haven't finalized music yet, so I haven't finished my programs yet. 
  • Options
    I'm in full agreement with the first response.  I've been designing for over 13 years, if you have any other questions here is my email address nikid506@optonline.net - I would be more than happy to offer you some words of wisdom:)
    Best Wishes to you.

A Southard Design
  • Options
    Thank you!! And I'll email you nikid506. I'm about 4 months out and got the most part everything is set in stone unless someone gets sick or Somthing but I think I'll start it around march
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards