Interracial Weddings
Options

Photography and Videography Recommendations

Hi, I am new to this and I'm hoping someone out there can help. My fiance and I are getting married in April and are looking for a great photographer and videographer. I know there are many out there, but we need someone who can shoot interracial couples really well. I am dark-skinned and my fiance is extremely fair-skinned and we need someone who can take great pictures and who won't rely on Photoshop to give us facial features!!

We would prefer someone in the NY area, or someone willing to travel to NY. Please help!!

Re: Photography and Videography Recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally understand what you mean. The only advice i can offer is to post this on your local board (if you haven' already) Most Companies will travel if your budget allows. My friend got married in NJ and used  AhmetZe Photography. Maybe that can get you started. Good luck!
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    jessjones1989jessjones1989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.imaginephotoaz.com are an interracial couple of interracial backgrounds, so they are doubly interracial, hahaha.  They did my wedding, and are amazing, and I don't see any reason why they can't take into acct different skintones, etc.  They travel worldwide, so depending on budget, they could probably shoot your wedding.  Why don't you email them and see whats up?

Best
    Jess
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its a company that Im using called Bella Pictures, and they are AMAZING! the best thing about them is that they are all over! So you can just google them and set up a consultation, I went to 4 different photographers before them and I absolutely fell in love with them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards