Massachusetts-Cape Cod

The Flying Bridge Falmouth

We are getting married June 2012 with the reception at The Flying Bridge.  We are struggling between having dinner served at the table, or having stations.  

Anyone have experience with the stations that you would like to share?  We have heard mixed opinions and would like to be able to make a decision soon prior to the wedding invitations being ordered.

Thanks so much!

kim

Re: The Flying Bridge Falmouth

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Coonamessett (same owners & meal choices) and I had the same issue. I ended up going with plated dinner. I liked the food choices that are offered better then the stations so that's how I decided. Also you can't have assigned seating with stations and I wanted to do assigned seating. Heard great things about both ways it just comes down to what you want.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married there this July! I am going with the stations.  I was hesitant about not being able to do seat assignments but now I am seeing it as a good thing! I really liked that my guests would have so many options and that it would be open for 2 and a half hours.  They told me that about 80% of their weddings choose the stations.  We went to check it out one day when they were set up for a stations reception, that might be helpful for you!! Either way Im sure you will be happy :)
    Anniversary
  • shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The stations are the best! The food is all so delicious and it gives the guests a great variety.  Stations also allow you to enjoy yourselves alot more and guets have a great time....no waiting for courses to be served. I also think it is so much easier not to have to create a seating chart...less stress during your planning! Enjoy!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! We have all made great choices! I will be a Cooney Bride in July! I chose sit down, but you can't go wrong because the food is great regardless! It just depends on what fits your personal style!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards