Illinois-Chicago

DJ's in NW burbs

I have an appointment with Answer Back dj's, but I didn't realize they are almost an hour and a half away from me. Should I just go with them or are there DJ's closer to NW burbs that are really great and affordable?

Thanks!

Re: DJ's in NW burbs

• edited December 2011
    We are using Answer Back Entertainment. We love them so far. I think it may be worth the trip. What town are you in? We traveled about 20 miles to get there, but my co-worker is hiring them for her wedding in 2012 and she lives up near Elgin.
    Or you can ask him to meet you somewhere closer to you. Tim, the owner is a real nice guy. We liked his personality when we met him. That was one thing that helped us book with him.
  • cressett7cressett7 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We're using Spinnin Disc in Schaumburg,  They are also doing our lighting and they have been great to work with so far.  I found that there are alot of wedding vendors in that area.
  • MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're using Toast and Jam, they are located in the city but are awesome.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!

butterflyfan - We're 60 miles from the office of Answer Back but we're going to meet somewhere in between. He's willing to drive an hour and a half to my reception location, so I guess all is well! He seemed really great on the phone too.
  • edited December 2011
    Did you meet with them yet? Just wondring how it went?
  • Jami86eJami86e member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used mike from mdm entertainment and he was amazingly awesome
    Visit Jewish.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards