California-Orange County

boudoir photography

does anyone have a good reference for a boudoir photog? I am kinda interested in doing one for my fi as a wedding gift and dont know where to start.
Wedding Countdown Ticker image 185 Tried Out for the Team image 153 Starters
image 28 Were Cut image 0 Are Benched

Re: boudoir photography

• Melanie2012Melanie2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine had hers taken by a photographer called Brandy Pellegrino (yeah I know, fantastic name, but the pics were seriously awesome).  She was really happy with them, and I'm thinking about using that photographer too.  I think she's based in Temecula or somewhere around there.  You can Google her easily.

• edited December 2011
    Hi!

I do boudoir photography, if you are still looking I am running a special for the month of May

facebook.com/amykaplanphoto
  • edited December 2011
    Also check out Shanna Kreza- she has a website, blog and facebook that you can check out. Great work!
  • edited December 2011
    hi!

Check out www.jaimedavisphoto.com!!! She has super reasonable prices and you get a discounted session if you book your wedding with her!
    Jaime Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Nataly Lemus www.natalylemus.com. She is very affordable.
    Also check out skye bluhttp://skyebluphotography.com/bmain/. From what I hear they are pricey but their work is pretty.
  • SheerDelightsSheerDelights member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello:

Contact Holly with Holly Dolly Photography as she is AMAZING!!

Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Give my girlfriend a call.  Her and her husband offer makeup and photography for boudoirs.  You can check out her website at:
    http://jannettesglamour.com/Boudoir.php or you can reach her by phone at 626-806-9742.
    They did my engagement pictures and my fiance and I LOVED them.  They are great people to work with.  They make you feel very comfortable.  Let them know I told you about them :)
    -wendy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards