North Carolina
Options

Charlotte, NC Wedding Venues

Hey everyone!

I am recently engaged and want to get the ball rolling on picking a venue so we can get our date HELD! Woohoo!  We have already considered a good 50 different venues from Fort Mill to Mint Hill to Charlotte to Davidson.  Has anyone heard anything about Roof with a View?  And who can recommend a GREAT caterer???  I've found there are TONS!

Thanks!

Re: Charlotte, NC Wedding Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!  I'm no help with Roof with a View, but I used A Tasteful Solution as my caterer and they were amazing.  They're based in Davidson and I would totally recommend them.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    First of all...CONGRATS!!! I am no help with Roof with a View, but the catering scene down here is wide so you have your pick. However, I want to warn you about your date in mind. Downtown charlotte is beautiful but it is always busy. Choose wisely on your date (check the nascar dates and taste of charlotte-it is twice a year) and book early. The deals are usually better the earlier you book.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!  Yes, my fiance is an officer for CMPD so we couldn't do September, thanks to the Democratic Convention, he cannot take off during the entire month.  I am more concerned with football season, but We are now looking at a few places in the Lake Wylie area and also considering a NJ wedding since that is where his much larger family is.  There are too many options, so overwhelming!!!  Thanks again y'all!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Asbury Park Grove in N. Charlotte.  I love it, because it's an outdoor covered cereony with a big reception room.  Also a large bridal suite and they provide catering and you can bring in your own alcohol which is much cheaper.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards