Kentucky

Misty Valley Wedding Chapel

Has anyone looked into this or know anyone who was married here? It looks very pretty and inexpensive but I'm curious about how it works out. Thanks!

Re: Misty Valley Wedding Chapel

• edited December 2011
    I just got married this weekend at Misty Valley Chapel.  It is a very elegant chapel to get married at.  Sharon was very nice lady but not sure of what she has said.  Please do order from a cater because when we ordered from there, it was all store bought stuff.  There were not enough soft drinks.  The food table was not attractive at all.  The meatballs were in a foil pan not even a real pan.  They had plan white paper plates.  Not weddingish at all.  For a chapel that does weddings all the time it is hard to believe they do not have there own insurance to cover there property to have alchol at the reception. This was another thing I was told I could have but 2 weeks before the wedding I was told I had to buy my own insurance.  I had just CD's for my wedding.  But with the reception being in the basement it was hard to hear because when people talked it echo'd real loud.  But other than the little stuff there is know other place that I would have wanted to get married at.  The place is clean & the pictures turned out great.  And Sharon & her partner are very nice & proffessional.    

Signed unknown. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards