March 2011 Weddings

Halloween Poll

Got this idea from my local Nest board and figured it would help liven things up.

What is your favorite scary movie(s)?

What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Do you dress up? What are you being this year?

What's the most scared you have ever been? (doesn't have to be Halloween related)

Do you have any Halloween traditions? (pumpkin picking, etc)

What were some of your favorite costumes you have worn?

What was one of the first costumes(that you can remember) you wore?

Part of That World Blog
my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Halloween Poll

• edited October 2010
    What is your favorite scary movie(s)?  Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream

What is your favorite Halloween candy? Candy Apples

Do you dress up? What are you being this year? Usually yes, so far nothing =(

What's the most scared you have ever been? (doesn't have to be Halloween related)  On the ride, Tower of Terror(Disney). A) I hate elevators and B) people told me it wasn't that bad and I trusted them...I literally screamed and cried like a baby. It felt like I was gonna die.

Do you have any Halloween traditions? (pumpkin picking, etc) We just went pumpkin picking this year with my Godson. I like to give out candy too but no kids come into our building =(

What were some of your favorite costumes you have worn? Vampire, sexy Girl Scout, sexy nurse. EDITED: Madonna

What was one of the first costumes(that you can remember) you wore?Pippy Longstocking in Kindergarten  
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • What is your favorite scary movie(s)? I don't really like scary movies, but Final Destination and Scream are two I would watch!

What is your favorite Halloween candy?Reeses cups shaped like Pumpkins! YUM

Do you dress up? What are you being this year?  Ihave dressed up every year since I can remember. It is wig and hat day at work, so I am wearing a huge blue floppy hat. Not dressing up this year!

What's the most scared you have ever been? (doesn't have to be Halloween related) On a trip one time driving somewhere and getting lost and not knowing where I was for a little bit- I HATE that feeling! I was scared too.

Do you have any Halloween traditions? (pumpkin picking, etc) Pumpkin Picking and Carving pumpkins :) Helping my mom decorate the house!

What were some of your favorite costumes you have worn?  Cavegirl, Bumble Bee, and Flapper girl!

What was one of the first costumes(that you can remember) you wore? When I was about 5 I wore a bunny costume and we have family videos of me and my sisters before going trick-or-treating and it is hilarious! It was a full body costume and my mom painted my face like a bunny. 
    Anniversary
  • What is your favorite scary movie(s)?  None...I'm a wuss and hate scary movies

What is your favorite Halloween candy? Reese's cups, or the carmel apple suckers

Do you dress up? What are you being this year?  nope

What's the most scared you have ever been? (doesn't have to be Halloween related)  I think it was a flight I was on to Minneapolis, and we hit crazy turbulence for a long time. I really didn't think I would make it off the plane.

Do you have any Halloween traditions? (pumpkin picking, etc) When I was little, we always went to this one farm to get pumpkins. I plan on continuing this tradition when we have kids.

What were some of your favorite costumes you have worn? I really haven't had a favorite.

What was one of the first costumes(that you can remember) you wore? I remember being a nurse one year, and an orange crayon, and I hated both of them.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• What is your favorite scary movie(s)?   Only seen one--The Blair Witch Project

What is your favorite Halloween candy?  Reese's of any sort

Do you dress up? What are you being this year?   I like to, but I am not going to dress up this year

What's the most scared you have ever been? (doesn't have to be Halloween related) being followed by a man through the streets of Lome, Togo.  He kept trying to pull me into an ally and followed me to the car and beat on the window.

Do you have any Halloween traditions? (pumpkin picking, etc) It's always my birthday so I get both presents and candy

What were some of your favorite costumes you have worn? hippie, and a Greek goddess

What was one of the first costumes(that you can remember) you wore? a plastic strawberry shortcake costume when I was real small and i was a Cat too
    Anniversary
  • What is your favorite scary movie(s)? SAW, Final Destination...like most PP, i'm not a fan of them

What is your favorite Halloween candy? CANDY CORN!!! (i'm such a traditionalist)

Do you dress up? What are you being this year?   usually at the last minute.  I was going to be a sexy sailor but FI is out of town so it's hanging up for next year.

What's the most scared you have ever been? (doesn't have to be Halloween related) i hate/afraid of the dark so basically every night is an ordeal.  but one panic moment was getting locked in a unisex bathroom at a club that was so loud that no one could hear me banging on the door.  i was sliding TP at the bottom of the door and finally three guys opened the door and i ran away fast!

Do you have any Halloween traditions? (pumpkin picking, etc) not really

What were some of your favorite costumes you have worn? ladybug, greek goddess

i was always the witch and my sister snow white!! (do you think my parents were trying to tell me something?)  but I had a great witch's laugh that's caught on video
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What is your favorite scary movie(s)?
    Probably the SAW movies, they are more suspense and gore though. Other than that I don't really like any.

What is your favorite Halloween candy?
    Whoppers or Milky Way :)

Do you dress up? What are you being this year?
    Not dressing up, just handing out candy.  I haven't dressed up for the past two years. :(

What's the most scared you have ever been? (doesn't have to be Halloween related)
    I also (like a PP) am afriad of the dark, and the light switches in our apartment are in the stupidest locations, so when we're going to bed If I'm the last one downstairs and my fiance is gone I have to shut the light off quickly and RACE upstairs.  Other than that I got very scared when I found out my FI will be shipping out to Afghan only 6 months after our wedding, that scares me everyday. ..

Nope none yes...

I was a bee two years ago i like that one :) other than that one year I was a fairy princess and I loved that one

Hmmmm probably a red power ranger, my mom has bought me the pink one but I was a huge tom boy so I convinced my cousin to switch me, the funny thing is he was a boy and it didn't take much convincing :)  also one year I recall being forced to be a clown, and i HATE clowns.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Halloween Poll:
    What's the most scared you have ever been? (doesn't have to be Halloween related) I also (like a PP) am afriad of the dark, and the light switches in our apartment are in the stupidest locations, so when we're going to bed If I'm the last one downstairs and my fiance is gone I have to shut the light off quickly and RACE upstairs.  Other than that I got very scared when I found out my FI will be shipping out to Afghan only 6 months after our wedding, that scares me everyday. .. .
    Posted by rmfrank
    OMG Im the same way. I run so fast to get to the next room or I put the light real quick on so I can see lol. WHen I was little I wouldnt go down our hallway without someone turning the light on first. Im still that way if there is a long dark hallway.
    Part of That World Blog
  • What is your favorite scary movie(s)?  Silence of the Lambs-though that's not really "scary."  28 days later is pretty scary too. 

What is your favorite Halloween candy? Reeses peanut butter cups, m&ms, mini snickers.   

Do you dress up? What are you being this year?  I try to.  Usually October get so busy that I just pull something together at the last minute.  This year, I'm sick so I'll probably just put my cat ears on and hand out candy.  

Oh man, I don't even know.  I remember taking off in a plane during a blizzard.  We were the last plane to leave that day and I totally thought we weren't going to make it.  I'm fairly paranoid, so I try to not put myself in super scary situations. lol. 

We love to go to this one pumpkin patch that has a corn or "maize" maze.  It's pretty much the best pumpkin patch in town.  FI was sick last week and I've been sick this week, though, so I don't know if we'll make it this year. 

My mom used to sew all of my costumes when I was little, and I always used to go as either characters from books or historical characters.  I had a pretty kick-ass Scarlett O'Hara dress when I was 12.  

I remember my mom sewing me a princess dress out of this pink satin, but she bought WAY too much of it and so I had like yards of pink satin to play with for years after.  It was great!  Oh, I also remember sponge painting silver moons and stars onto a witch's hat...weird.    
    Learning to live and work from home: My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards