Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

June 18th Wedding (Photos)

I've been married for almost 12 days now and I can't believe how fast it went!! I wanted to share our photos with you all!!

To view our wedding photos please visit:
http://ourweddingashleypaulbroskey.shutterfly.com/

The Knot: Real Weddings: Please Rank Our Wedding:
http://www.theknot.com/contests/my-real-wedding/photo/161038/ashley-and-pauls-vibrant-summer-wedding

Now what do I do that I don't have a wedding to plan!?!

Re: June 18th Wedding (Photos)

• edited December 2011
    I'm a super old Knottie and don't post anymore on the Knot (I'm on the Nest now), but I remembered that you used Mark May Photography for your wedding, as did I, and I just wanted to say your photos are beautiful and the colors in your reception photos are SO perfect. Beautiful and congrats! (And you got your photos back so fast too!)
  • ShleeASTShleeAST member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi kwynn! I remember you!! Didn't you work with Mark? Thank you so much for the nice post! He was great to work with!! I was excited he got our pictures back so quickly!! You had a beautiful wedding as well!!! Loved your photos!
  • edited December 2011
    Ashley your pictures are beautiful! I love the use of color. Where is the waterfall you took the pictures at?
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats! looks like you had a fantastic day, and I LOVE that cake!
  • edited December 2011
    The pictures look beautiful!  I agree with PPs that the bright colors are fantastic!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ShleeASTShleeAST member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nikikruis-The waterfall is at the Penn Center West industral park off the Parkway going towards the airport! =)

You need to get approval to get your pictures there and pay a deposit, but it's really pretty and well worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards