Tennessee

Belmont Mansion/Baber House

Do any of you ladies know anyone who has had their wedding at any of these two locations????
May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Belmont Mansion/Baber House

• edited December 2011
    Good question! I'm planning to have my September 2011 wedding at Belmont Mansion....The value is impossible to refuse but it would be awesome to hear other people's real life experiences!
    Yeah, my last name is gonna be Crymes and I couldn't be happier! :)Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we have decided to have our wedding at the Belmont Mansion.... we went for the tour and loved it!!! now we are having the problem finding a cater.... I have a friend who got married there a few weeks ago and they had one little problem but what wedding is perfect.....
    May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I went to look at Belmont Mansion today and didn't like it. The pix on the website were so much better than the actual venue. I was really disappointed cuz I really wanted to have my ceremony and reception there.

Despite this, I hope your day goes smoothly!
    Yeah, my last name is gonna be Crymes and I couldn't be happier! :)Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry..... I hope you find a venue for your ceremony and your reception.... Good New is we are chaning our date to Sept 24,2011 too for budget reason.... and the double plus is its on my B-day Smile
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_belmont-mansionbaber-house?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:125Discussion:b502ea1b-6b04-4964-a082-23d1081ffa82Post:48e11ff3-6d01-41c1-a3c0-b632d8f548db">Re: Belmont Mansion/Baber House</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry..... I hope you find a venue for your ceremony and your reception.... Good New is we are chaning our date to Sept 24,2011 too for budget reason.... and the double plus is its on my B-day
    Posted by Ambie106[/QUOTE]

And that makes us date twins! I guess it's a good thing I didn't choose to go with Belmont Mansion cuz we would have been fighting for the venue! LOL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards