Military Brides
Options

Is anyone out there?

I guess everyone has super fun things to do this weekend...

I installed a ceiling fan today and cooked steak on the grill.

Did anyone else do something new or exciting today?
Photobucket

Re: Is anyone out there?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    lol took a nap after a ridiculous week of waking up at 4am every single day! Sounds like we're both so...fun lmao!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well.. I just moved so I unpacked my car and moved stuff... I've never installed a ceiling fan before.. Yeah.. We're both the life of the party.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep yep. I have to wait until 1am to get boxes from Walmart because we're moving :-/ Good thing I did take a nap!
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's only noon here on our side, but it's been raining all weekend! So H and I will probably just stay in and go to the NEX later for things he needs to bring underway. They're leaving in a few days! Ugh

Although we had some fun last night. Saw Pirates 4, went bowling and played a little bit of slots. Lost though. Hope you ladies have a good weekend! 
  • Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hii!! I'll comment here!  I love the fact you love the books!

I actually made a friend and went out tonight yay! I had some drinks, went to a bar where you get scanned for weapons, ya know the usual haha. It was actually a nice day. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm having wedding withdrawl now.. I mean it's been almost 6 months, but I'm just now starting to miss being able to plan the wedding and stuff..

Good news!! I've been in NC for like 24 hours and have 3 job offers. On top of the 4 interviews I already have scheduled!! Yay for me!!

Off to "The Walmart" haha..
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great to hear Sami!  I really hope I can find work easier at our next station than I did here.  I love my job that I do have, but I hate that I'm not using my degrees, and making less than half the amount of money I would be if I was teaching.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Beachy!! Are you having a good weekend?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah we've had a great weekend.  Thursday night we had a spring party for H's ship, then he was off on Friday.  Luckily my work was ridiculously slow on Friday too because it took us both the entire day to recover from the party.  Then yesterday we went to the Mariners/Yankees game and had a great time.  H has duty today/tonight, but has off tomorrow again, so it's been a pretty good weekend.  Are you loving being back home again?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am. I really really am. Even living with my parents doesn't bother me like I worried it would have. Plus I'm super glad to be out of my IL's house. MIL went competely BSC. She stole H's Mickey mouse out of my room while I was at the doctors office. The lied to H, FIL, BIL, and Me about it. Emailed a picture of me and my cousin to my H and implied that I was having an affair.. WITH MY COUSIN?! I sent her a pretty snotty message when I got here. Haven't spoken to either of them since. I applied to college today. My parents have a 3 story house, and I have the entire 3rd floor to myself so thats nice. I really love it here.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF?  Your MIL sounds nuts.  What does your H say about it?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    H is just like.. DUH she is BSC. He's told me before but I had never seen that side of her. Now I'm seriously reconsidering my relationship with her. I mean, say we have kids, how do I know she's not going to take their favorite toy, or say horrible things about me and my family to my children. I told H that IDC if we live down the street from his parents, they will not babysit my children. They will be supervised when interacting with my children. She totally ruined our relationship in 7 days.

On the bright side.. I eat watermelon for lunch every day, and cook dinner on the grill every night!! Yay for being back in the South!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards