Colorado-Denver
Options

Mondays

At least today the sun is shining. I believe that will be the saving grace today

Oh and thanks to you all who answered my work out post. I joined 24hr and am going to go to the lowry one, which i heard is nice

anything else you're doing soon? trials coming up? booking vendors?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Mondays

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Fi ordered his suit on Friday.  I'm almost as excited for his suit as I am for my dress.  We also (finally!) worked on our ceremony Saturday morning, and he ordered the chairs for our outdoor ceremony this morning.  I also made another batch of whoopie pies; I've been testing flavors for RD take-home treats for guests.  I wasn't as happy with these, so the search for the perfect flavors continues.
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I love the Lowry one, its very nice, not too crowded, except during peak times (Lunch, and right after work).

We are still trying to take our E-pics for the sllideshow but it keeps raining everytime we try, so this Saturday will be our 3rd attempt and we don't have much time left. :-(
  • Options
    mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Monday, blah! Had a good weekend though; finished up our registries at Macy's and BBB, and yesterday did that limo tour; if you missed out, you MISSED OUT! Was a blast!

Anyhow, trying to keep my nose to the grindstone today; another busy week with a meeting pretty much every evening...
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards