Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

rehearsal dinner

Where are you ladies/did you have your rehearsal? im looking for something in the Plymouth area, willing to go to maple grove as well. Im stumped... I wanted to do broadway pizza but by cousin had hers there last year. Looking for 25 people And under 500

Re: rehearsal dinner

• Options
    My FMIL booked a party room at the Green Mill in the same town as our church. We're anticipating 30ish people but I am unsure of cost.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Curious, what did your cousin think of Broadway Pizza (or you as a guest)?  FI & I love Broadway Pizza but I truthfully hadn't even thought of it as a possibility.  Yum! 

• Options
    We're renting a park pavilion and having Famous Daves or some other type of catering bring food in.  

You could see if the hotel where you have a block of rooms has any party rooms available and what their rates would be.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:rehearsal dinner:[QUOTE]Curious, what did your cousin think of Broadway Pizza or you as a guest?nbsp; FI amp; I love Broadway Pizza but I truthfully hadn't even thought of it as a possibility.nbsp; Yum!nbsp; Posted by lamoeller[/QUOTE]

It was super laid back and chill. No issues. They had it at the maple grove one and it wasn't too busy enough space to move, not too big though. Pizza was delicious as always and its pretty decent priced
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards