Missouri-St Louis

April Weather in Missouri

This week is my wedding week next year. Our wedding is scheduled for April 21, 2012. I'm kind of freaking out based on this weeks weather. We've had non-stop thunderstorms, hail and even tornados. I can probably deal with rain on our wedding day, but hail and tornados!

Photobucket

Re: April Weather in Missouri

• edited December 2011
    My wedding was on April 2nd and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. 
    Honestly I wouldn't worry about the weather now.. It will be gorgeous outside for your wedding day!!
  • edited December 2011
    St. Louis weather is ever-changing. Try not to worry about it. There's no way to predict what it will be like next year. My wedding is on April 28 next year...but luckily indoors so I'm not concerned about weather. And they say rain on your wedding day is good luck, so imagine how lucky you'd be with a thunderstorm! =P
    Photobucket Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It rained all day during my September wedding and we grin and bared it- took all outside photos and everything.  The cloud cover actually made the pictures amazing because the photog didn't have to fight the sunlight.  By the end of the day, my hair was a matted mess (rain + hairspray= disaster), but it was totally worth it.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards