Michigan-Northern
Options

Photographer that will travel to Tawas, MI

I am looking for a good yet inexpensive photographer. I would like to have them for at least 6 or 7 hours if not more but only want to spend 1000 tops. I have been finding that they all cost much more than what I can spend.  Please help!

Re: Photographer that will travel to Tawas, MI

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you may have a hard time finding someone that will do that for $1000 that will travel.  I am a hobbyist and local photographers often charge more than that for pictures.  Are you talking about $1000 including your photo package?  6-7 hours worth of photos and photo editing is ALOT of hours of work... 

Just so you can see the other side....

I would suggest maybe finding a person that is portfolio building, a photography student etc, alot of times you will get some amazing results if you like their work in advance!  :)

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I don't know about finding a photographer who will travel for only 1k or less. Our photographer charges around 1200 and we have him all day from doing my hair to the end of bouquet toss.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Redline Photography and he is really flexible with setting up a package. I just wanted access to the photos, I didn't want any prints as I can do those later or just have my parents request specific ones from him later, so we don't have to commit to certian ones now. I couldn't find any originally below 2,ooo which was frustrating on a budget but he is very creative and that's what I wanted! www.redlinefoto.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi I'm a new photographer in northern mi and I'm building my portfolio and I can travel to you for the price you are offering I cam also provide all day coverage and a choice of prints or an album Let me know if you are interested Thanks Lana
  • Options
    littleamber84littleamber84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.jdphotos.net/

Get ahold of Doreen here- she is awesome and her prices are waayyy reasonable. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards