Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good morning!

GM! Last night I pretty much spent most of the night updating our budget template for the wedding and the one we keep for our everyday lives. I also downloaded the new Adele cd (which is awesome!) and just listened to that on repeat :)

I'm so thankful this is a short week! Its already thursday which feels wonderful!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Re: Good morning!

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning!

not much going on here, just work.  I cant wait til friday!

db - I need to update my budget AND do taxes -good for you for being on top of that.  I like a couple Adele songs, maybe ill check out the new stuff!
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!
    Last night FI and I had dinner at PF Changs - it was yummy! Then we went home and I finished printing our RSVP envelopes and mailing envelopes while watching ANTM and Idol.

FI starts his new job today and I'm nervous for him! lol... I'm sure he'll do great! So his schedule is up in the air right now. Tomorrow I'm hoping to get the inside portion of my invites printed and Saturday my friend is coming over, we're going to dinner, and she's going to help me finish up my invites! I'm getting to crunch time here! I'll tell you - I'm going to be SO relieved to get these things done!

Anyway - hope everyone has a great day... is it just me or does it feel like Friday today? Boo...

db - hope you were able to relax a bit last night and budget talk didn't stress you out!
  • edited December 2011
    Good Afternoon! So incredibly busy over here.

We went to Harrisburg yesterday to see FMIL, who looks like crap and is on so many pain meds... it just isn't pretty. They're not sure when she'll get out of the hospital. I feel so bad for her.

I'm just quickly popping in! Hope everyone has a great day!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Everyone!

So I still feel nasty, and I ended up going home early yesterday. I did come to work today though. Probably shouldn't have but I really don't want to take time off......

mdphd- you just reminded me that I have to do taxes as well still.... booooo. I'm a CPA yet I manage to put it off the last minute every year lol

gmc- Can I tell you how jealous I am of PF Changs? Yum!

jb- So sorry to hear about your FMIL! Sending prayers and thoughts her way
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards