Tennessee
Options

Need advice - Considering destination wedding in Gatlinburg

My fiance and I got engaged last week. He mentioned that he is interested in getting married in Gatlinburg.  I did an internet search and found several different places.  I am looking for advice (good and bad) on any of the options that are available there.   Our family and friends live in KY and OH so everyone will be coming from out of town.  Date: TBD in 2013  Number of guests is also unknown at this point.

Re: Need advice - Considering destination wedding in Gatlinburg

• Options
    If you read though some of the posts on here you'll find reviews for some of the places. I'm thinking of going with " Above The Mist" for my wedding. They are decently priced and have beautiful locations. They even have sample ceremonies up on youtube for you to check out.

Flower Mountian is really nice. I checked with them but they were out of my budget.
  • Options
    There are too many options to list...  so many.  I personally based on location/looks alone like the venues that are more secluded.  Some of right on the strip in Gatlinburg and that just isn't MY thing.  I think your date and guests list will help you weed through some options.  Only thing I can think to add is that if you pick a busy time (Valentines day, October) it will be a revolving door of weddings whereever you pick.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Check out Angel's View Wedding Chapel; I am a wedding consultant here! We have great mountain views and do both indoor and outdoor weddings. Here is the link to our website: http://www.angelsviewweddingchapel.com
    If you scroll all the way to the bottom, you will see a blue link that says "Click Here to Get a Quote and Available Times." Once you fill that form out, I will be glad to customize your wedding and give you a price quote. Just tell me your name and I will make sure that I am the consultant to help you!  We also have cabins available to rent for the family coming from out of town!

Thank you!
    -Ashlyn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards