Arizona-Phoenix

Upset with photos

I just got my photos back today and we are very upset with them. Is it ok to email our photographer and let her know we weren't happy with them and to ask her for the other photos? There weren't any of us making our grand entrance, no frontals of me and my dad walking down the aisle, like 2 of me and my dad dancing, etc. I am not planning on being rude about it, I just feel like she should know and I feel like we didnt get all the pictures we paid for.

Re: Upset with photos

• When was your wedding? Maybe it was just the first batch of pictures. Don't get discouraged yet! : I would write them a nice email saying you love these and were wondering if more were coming?
  • Our wedding was on June 18th. We also had 2 photographers.
  • I wouldn't say you love them if you didn't at all...  for sure email who it was and tell them how you really feel.  Just be open and honest about it, and go from there dependong on how they respond. 

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_upset-with-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:7aa36984-6cfd-4054-8382-45441efb828dPost:cc03e277-6d92-436e-a000-7bd98413de4a">Re: Upset with photos</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wouldn't say you love them if you didn't at all...  for sure email who it was and tell them how you really feel.  Just be open and honest about it, and go from there dependong on how they respond. 
    Posted by Syndelin[/QUOTE]

Being a photographer myself, I would want to know if a client was unhappy. Of course, there is always room for courtesy and respect, and if the photographer is a stand up person and runs a legitamate business, they will do what it takes, within reason, to help satisfy you.

-Millie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards