Wisconsin

DJ reviews Help!

My fiance and I are wanting to book a photobooth for our reception. One we looked into was Photobooth2Go out of Wausau, WI. They also provide the DJ. The company name of the DJ is The Music Maestro DJ service. If anyone has booked them or been to a wedding where they DJed or had their photobooth I would really appreciate some reviews! 
Thank you!

Re: DJ reviews Help!

• edited December 2011
    I've never heard of this place...but I was wondering if you have considered having a DIY photobooth?  I've seen tons of ideas and it would be a lot cheaper....but it's obviously more work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JessieH11JessieH11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard of them and met them at a bridal show but haven't heard them. 
  • ezra2007ezra2007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was a DJ that offered both his DJ service plus a photo booth when we were getting married back in 2008. We decided against booking them together and went with two different companies that specialize in both. A Dj that has been around for over 30 years (Juke Box Band Stand) and a seperate photo booth compay (Beyond the Booth).
    The dance floor was packed all night!! and the photo booth was a total hit with our guest and people are still talking about how much fun it was.! Our guest book is a true keepsake and having a photo booth is totally worth every penny. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards