Favors

Fresh Strawberries: what do you think?

We're getting married in Charleston where one of the plantations always has a wonderful crop of strawberries. We're considering using them as favors. What do you think?

If we do use them, any suggestions for what to put them in or how to display them?

TIA!

Re: Fresh Strawberries: what do you think?

• sheenar1sheenar1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think this is a neat idea..its very different, and I'm a strawberry lover myself. I would do a gift box of fresh garden strawberries in the colors of your wedding with another color of tissue paper lining the box.

or you could go to dollartree.com, buy some small glass candle holders fill them up with strawberries, and tie a red ribbon around each glass with a cute little note in the form of pricetag from a old market. hope these ideas work :0)
  • edited December 2011
     i think u should totally do this! maybe a in a glas jar with a riibbon around it in ur color theme and attach a scroll with instructions of how to make strawberry jam or strawberry pie!  i think the jar is a good idea bc it will keep them safe and fresh. strawberries can get banged up easily.
  • edited December 2011
    I think this is a great idea!  Agree with pp about putting them in a glass jar.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards