Ohio-Toledo

outdoor ceremony

We are looking to have our ceremony outdoors in a wooded area in middle October. We are in the Findlay area, but reception will be in Ottowa. Does anyone out there know of something that is beautiful and rustic and that can accomodate our elderly grandmothers? We will probably have about 30 people at the ceremony. Thanks 8)

Re: outdoor ceremony

• I am actually in the same situation. Looking for somewhere outdoor in the Leipsic/Ottawa/Findlay area! Did you find anywhere?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_outdoor-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:7f3925a9-3362-411c-9431-b1620a8e7698Post:df57057d-13ea-4d18-8a09-8264ab5afb42">Re: outdoor ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am actually in the same situation. Looking for somewhere outdoor in the Leipsic/Ottawa/Findlay area! Did you find anywhere?
    Posted by staceymutrup[/QUOTE]

Did you ever find an outdoor area to have your wedding? I am in the same situation and am having a hard time finding places:(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards