California-San Diego

Bridal Shoes in San Diego!

Does anyone have a suggestion of a store where I can get bridal shoes that is in San Diego County?

I know there are TONS of websites that sell them, but I don't like the idea of buying shoes that I can't try on first because I have picky feet and I'm hard to size.

Also, I'm not a super big "shoe person" so I'd like to get shoes that aren't too expensive.  $200 shoes that I'll probably only wear once (and probably only for half the night too!) seems a little strange to me.

Thanks so much for the help!

Re: Bridal Shoes in San Diego!

• bmd14bmd14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at David's Bridal and was very happy with the selection and prices. 
  • edited December 2011

You can try DSW Shoe stores, I don't remember if they specifically sell "bridal shoes" but they have a large selection and fairly good prices.

• edited December 2011
    try ZAPPOS.com

they have a HUGE selection of shoes. unique ones too. and they also have a 365 day return policy AND free shipping. you cant lose!
    PLANNING BIO!

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 126 Invited so far! image 65 Are ready to party!
    image 38 Will be missing out image 23 Are MIA
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Prevue in Grossmont center. They have a good selcetion in a variety of prices.
  • edited December 2011
    I got my shoes at Nordstrom. My wedding colors are pink and brown and I am wearing hot pink shoes :) my heels were $75 and are definately something I am going to wear again. I figured I wouldn't wear shoes that look like bridal shoes or something that was dyed.
  • edited December 2011
    I got my shoes at PreVue as well and since my shoes are going to be the color of the bridesmaids dresses. They wern't very expensive eith... like $70 and they will dye them to black after if I want them to.
    We just stopped preventing January 2013! I use a tablet so please forgive my auto correct! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I searched for months for affordable wedding shoes, and found mine at Nordstrom Rack in Mission Valley Mall. If you don't mind spending a little time looking through all the boxes you might come up with a really great find. I got my ivory Stuart Weitzman's for $30 since they were on clearance - best money I ever spent!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards