July 2013 Weddings

I'm new!

Hello everyone!

We got engaged at the end of August 2012, and are possibly planning a July 2013 wedding. I say possibly because we don't have a date chosen yet, but hopefully that will happen in the next week or so. We have been together for over 7.5 years and I'm really looking forward to our future.

Nothing is really booked (since there is no date), but I have been in contact with reception music, a venue/catering, photographer, videographer, my church and pastor, florist and some other vendors as well and know what dates they all can and can't do. I bought my dress last weekend and have chosen a bridesmaid dress.

I might be a bit late on the July 2013 planning, but as soon as we choose a date, I can call back all of the vendors and book 'em!

I live in northern NJ, and am a web designer and college professor.  I enjoy knitting, sewing and lots of other neat stuff (dogs, nature, bike riding, boats - to name a few.) My fiance proposed while we were out on his boat one afternoon. I am 29; he is 32.

I think that is everything there is to know about me in a nutshell. After the date is chosen, there are so many more things for me to do to cross off the knot's huge "Wedding To Do" list.  Nice to meet all of you (and I hope we do keep a date in July 2013 - otherwise I'll be moving to a different board! :(   )
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
image95 No
image0 Unknown

Re: I'm new!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards