North Carolina
Options

Wilmington Area Wedding Coordinators

Happy Easter ladies!

Does anyone have knowledge of wedding coordinators in the Wilmington area? I really want to fit a coordinator into our budget since my FI & I are in Raleigh and super busy. We met with one yesterday and nearly fainted when she showed us her price! I can only afford to spend about $1,500 for a coordinator and am finding it really difficult to get prices from the vendors I've contacted. Does anyone have any recommendations or advice? Thanks!!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Wilmington Area Wedding Coordinators

• Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Meredith McSwain.  She is based in Wilmington and was our Day of Coordinator.  She was so amazing to work with and did a wonderful job.  I thought her price was great for a DOC.
  • Options
    carolinagal78carolinagal78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Judy Hailey from Total Package Events. I think her price varies depending on what you need/want her to do. I'm paying less than $1000. She has been great and well worth the money. Her website is http://www.tpevents.net/ if you want to check it out.
    image 114 Made the cut!
    image 84 Are ready to celebrate! image 20 Are missing out! image 10 Don't understand RSVP?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the info! I just emailed Total Package Events. Alliegator8 - do you have contact info for Meredith? I couldn't find anything just by googling her name.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Meredith McSwain.  I can't say enough about her.  Our wedding was perfect!  She did an awesome job.  Email me at hmz819@hotmail.com and I will send you her number and email. 
    TTC#1 since April 2011
    IVF#1 July 2012 5R, 3 made it to blast, sET BFN
    FET#1 Aug 2012 2 blasts transferred BFN
    IVF#2 Oct 2012
    16R/6M/6F
    Beta 1-237.9, Beta 2-566, Beta 3-8657
    US 6w3d shows one baby w/ HB 115
    US 7w1d no more heartbeat/ D&C 11/30/12 normal karyotype
    IVF#3 Mar 2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board