Missouri

Overlook Farm, Clarksville, MO

I also posted this in the other MO thread, but I was hoping I would have some luck with you ladies as well.

We are considering this as a potential ceremony and reception venue. While we wait to hear back from Overlook, I was wondering if any of you ladies are/have used them or have attending events there. How was the pricing? How was the staff? Any info would be awesome!

Re: Overlook Farm, Clarksville, MO

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri_overlook-farm-clarksville-mo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:635Discussion:1f75b64d-bc19-4d4e-94d5-929be0d9bb8ePost:2efbabc6-a77d-4020-b4f6-b157b0a5b3be">Overlook Farm, Clarksville, MO</a>:
    [QUOTE]I also posted this in the other MO thread, but I was hoping I would have some luck with you ladies as well. We are considering this as a potential ceremony and reception venue. While we wait to hear back from Overlook, I was wondering if any of you ladies are/have used them or have attending events there. How was the pricing? How was the staff? Any info would be awesome! Thanks :)
    Posted by ksblumb[/QUOTE]

Have you heard back from them? I just emailed them today with similar questions. I love the location (from what I've seen online), but can't find any pricing info!
  • ksblumbksblumb member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Sorry, I just saw this post... I did get pricing info I can give you if you still need it? We ended up not picking it just because it is on the pricey side, so it wasn't worth the money plus having our guests drive that far.
    Let me know!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri_overlook-farm-clarksville-mo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:635Discussion:1f75b64d-bc19-4d4e-94d5-929be0d9bb8ePost:610b9c5c-6a26-41fb-857c-68dbbd8b2f8a">Re: Overlook Farm, Clarksville, MO</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry, I just saw this post... I did get pricing info I can give you if you still need it? We ended up not picking it just because it is on the pricey side, so it wasn't worth the money plus having our guests drive that far. Let me know!
    Posted by ksblumb[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi! We're also considering Overlook Farm, and I was wondering if you could forward me the pricing info you have for them? I would greatly appreciate it!</div>
  • Does anyone still have the pricing info for Overlook Farm??
  • If you are looking for something out that way try Tiveoli Hills in clarksville,eolia, area really pretty hey have rentals and camping if needed, they have bar, catering etc also. really cool place adn there is a place in wright city if you ae lookin for vintage rustic theme. very cool also
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards