Florida-North Florida

Happy Monday!

Did anyone do anything fun this weekend, wedding or not wedding releated?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy Monday!

• jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I went down to Pensacola Beach to visit some of his oot family that are here on vacation. We walked along the beach and picked up seashells. It was a lot fun b/c he and I never go to the beach.
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Went home so FI could show off his new truck to the family (dork). My baby brothers also got to play with our foster puppy and they had a blast, it was so cute. Sunday was laundry day, ugh. I want to try and make some pomanders this afternoon, I'll post pics if I get to it.
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday- FI was being a douche so we spent the whole evening in seperate rooms and I ate half a pan of Rice Krispie Treats. When I went to bed I somehow refrained from smothering him w/my pillow. :) Saturday- I bought hat boxes from Hobby Lobby for our card box and I made some good progress on our website. For dinner we got Outback to go and watched Defiance. (Very good movie!) Sunday- I went to the beach and the Lemon Bar w/my BF. When I got home we did the grocery shopping trip and relaxed for the rest of the evening.
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were able to get a new BlueRay DVD player for sale at Walmart for only $98 so we stayed home and watched some movies.Also, apparently my ex got married this weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    we finalized our menus and bought a canvas with one of our engagement pictures from our photographer as well as an engagement picture guest book. oh and we decided on our honeymoon. We will be going to Turks and Caicos for a week. sooo excited. but other than that i did nothing all weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    oh and i forgot picked out our invitations and they are in the process of being made.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CL- Wedding website? Does that mean we will have a bio coming soon? Pretty please! And I wish there was a Hobby Lobby near me. navy - The ex got married huh? That's gotta be a little bit weird.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Britt- I'm working on it. ;) Annnnd....come to our GTG and I can pick u up 2 hat boxes! :) (That's right...I'm bribing people now.)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HAHA, I am really trying to make it in town that weekend, I want to meet everyone! If I do, I might take you up on that hat box offer :) Those prices are great!
  • toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went back to Clemson to visit FI. I packed the apartment up all day Friday and Saturday (we're moving next weekend) so no fun there but Sunday we went to see Harry Potter!!Clseale (probably butchered your username again): I'm very impressed by your restraint in not smothering FI :)  I was at Hobby Lobby last weekend...no finds there but I did get a really beautiful birdcage at Joanns for 70% off!Navybaby: Just found out that my ex is marrying the girl he cheated on me with October '10. Just had to remind myself he's my ex for a reason :)
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea, this ex is a real sleazebag and it took me a while to realize it.  Actually was talking about marriage with this dude.This is the story of the past few years of his life in a nutshell.  He was dating a girl and they got engaged and she moved in with him.  They broke off the engagement and she moved out.  We started dating about a month after and I pretty much moved in (I have my own apartment, but was pretty much living at his house).  We started talking about marriage.  Then he broke up with me and started dating another girl a couple weeks later and they got engaged in about 6 months and are now married.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Navy - Whoah! Glad you dodged that bullet!
  • katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Been visiting FI since Thursday :) Just relaxing, saw Harry Potter yesterday, had a dinner party with friends. My shower is in 11 days!!
  • edited December 2011
    Late with mine...I had tons of work to do today :( Saturday we mailed the invites (yeah). I made him get up after he got in from work at 4am and come with me to the PO and actually stamp them (painful, I know). Then we micked up son at camp and picked up teh BMs dresses...FINALLY - I ordered them in FEBRUARY. This is the only thing I have been bridezilla-ish about - they kept lying ot me about the delivery.Sunday we went on a long MC ride through the mountains of NY. Yeahhhhhhhh - head clear.
  • edited December 2011
    PS...love the pillow comment. I can soooo relate.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol...thanks ladies! I was pretty proud of myself. It took a lot of will power to just roll over and go to sleep! (Clearly that same will power was no match for the rice krispies though. ) :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards