Michigan-Detroit
Options

Manzanita with Crystal Trees for wedding centerpieces

So here is the deal.. My daughter is getting married 2/11/12 and she wants the manzanita trees with crystals and votives for her wedding. I am happy to make them, but they are still going to cost more than I want to spend. So I thought.... what if a few of us went in together on the centerpieces and shared the cost?  I'd be willing to bring them to reception and set them up/take them down.  They could be customized for your colors with attached flowers or colored candles, or colored beads for the vase filler.  Is anyone game?  Message me or send an email to chomic(remove space)family at gmail dot com. 

Re: Manzanita with Crystal Trees for wedding centerpieces

• Options
    weddingcourtweddingcourt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have some for sale if you interested in saving some money that way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Send me the details and pictures.  New to the board but couldn't figure out how to send a PM.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Duh - figured it out.
  • Options
    klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey i just saw this and thought of you..
    https://sites.google.com/site/winterweddingsale/

not sure its what u are looking for
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    scgonzalscgonzal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I sent you a PM
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anyone know where I can buy tall manzanita for cheap price?
  • Options
    vietjewelvietjewel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    are you still selling your manzanita trees? how many do you have and how much?
  • Options
    croatiangirlcroatiangirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi I am doing  the Manzanita with crystal trees for my wedding, i have 30 round tables and i am going to do every other one with the trees. I found a very reasonably way to do these, go to save on  crafts they have the branchs as low as 3.95 each you can do one or put two together, then go to the dollar store or your local craft store and get regular small flower pots ( i got plane ones and they were .50 each), fell the bottom of each pot with rocks or something heavy, then place the branchs in the pots, go to your local hardware store and get spray foam it is used for cracks and other household repairs (i put tape accross the opening on the pot to avoid the foam from coming over the edges and i sprayed the foam between the tape), once the foam drys i painted each tree silver and put glitter around the base of the tree, i went on ebay and bout the rolls of jewels for the tree for 9.99 for a big spoll of it.  THey look beautiful and i cannot wait to see them on the tables.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards