Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

photo sharing websites

I am looking for a photo sharing website that I can upload my pictures from the wedding for anyone to see but also where they can add their pictures.  I have looked at snapfish and photobucket but have never used any before.  Any recommendations??? Looking for the easiest one to use for others too!!!  TIA!!!

Re: photo sharing websites

• edited December 2011
    Flickr and Picasa allow your guests to upload via email attachment instead of logging with a username and password that you provide. They can view pictures for free. They can order prints if they join either site with their own information, if you have set up the album to allow others to order prints from your photos. Sites like snapfish, shutterfly and photoworks are also good alternatives. Guests can also order prints from those sites. I highly recommend using a wedding specific email address/log in name for any of these sites because when they log in to upload pictures, there is no "guest" account. They are logging in as the owner of the account with all the privileges of such. So other photos/albums and such that aren't wedding related will also be accessible to them (this isn't a problem with Flickr or Picasa if you upload via email attachment). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards