Delaware

Sarah

Did you order your invites yet?I did use the lady they suggest at Apropos. Its 1.50 an envelope, for single envelopes. She was a sweetheart. SHe said she already had alot of october weddings- so get in there asap!

Re: Sarah

• edited December 2011
    Yep I ordered them, but it's been about a week or so since I placed the order. Yeah I talked to Marilyn a few weeks ago, but she's pretty expensive compared to the calligrapher that Carina recommended (I need 3 envelopes done.) My mom is paying for it, so I'm going to give her all 3 options and let her pick.
  • bubblyblondybubblyblondy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine took about 5-6 days to come in. But that was checkerboard. They say to allow atleast two weeks. it may depend on the company how long it takes. Because I got the proof within like 2-3 days, then ordered it. You only need 3 done??? What about your other envelopes? Do you have single or two?
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah my proofs came really quickly too. I ordered Vera Wang invites which is apart of William Arthur. Hopefully they'll be here soon! Sorry, I have 2 envelopes...the inner and outer. William Arthur is printing our address on the RSVP envelopes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards